Thursday, March 10, 2011

Grandpa Time

We loved having Dad here for a few days last week!  The kids didn't have school that Friday, so they got to spend an extra day with him.  As always happens when Grandpa comes, the time went by way too fast!


I guess tree houses work in the winter time too!


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Uncle Larry with Evan and Lana! Nice that he could come to see you. Mom just got a ticket to come out here for a week at the end of March. Gracie is in a play at school on the 31st so she wanted to be here for that. We have our tickets for this summer now! We will fly into Fargo on June 12 and fly out of Minneapolis on July 18. I would really love to come and see you. Think we could make that work?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Love the picture of them all reading. Special times I know..and all to well how fast the time goes when they visit.

    ReplyDelete