Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ready or Not... Here it comes!

We have had an extraordinary fall...  I will miss these days of bright, crisp sunshine with the scent of cottonwood leaves in the air.  There is just no denying it; winter is coming.  Today we got our first dusting of snow.  Hopefully winter will bless us with an abundance of sunshine.  It has a most amazing way of reflecting off the snow and making the winter world bright indoors and out.  That is what I look forward to this winter.



2 comments:

  1. I love your new header photo! I love a good chuckle to start my day!(:

    We've had our first skiff too and the kids are IMPATIENT for the real thing to arrive. I am quite all right with it holding off until AFTER Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am chuckling over your header photo too...Love it! I love the frosted pumpkin photo too. It has been nice to hear about your lovely Thanksgiving time together at your Dad's.

    ReplyDelete