Wednesday, December 7, 2011

School

Lana took this picture of me studying in October right after I took pictures of her with her Roundhouse school project (sitting on the front, left corner of my desk.)  I guess this is the only picture we have of me "in school."  Soon 'twil be but a distant memory....  As of this evening, I have finished two of my classes.  Three to go in the next few days!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!!! Good luck finishing it out!

    Glad to see that Rob's dad is home. Hopefully they've got things figured out better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aleta,
    I found your blog on a blog hop! I was very excited to see how the kids have grown-up. We also have a blog, soaringvoltage.blogspot.com

    Hope you and the family are doing well.

    Malia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for you!! You are done with school now!! It's been an intense Fall for you, but so glad it's behind you now and you can relax a bit :) You have done very well! Sending a hug and wishes for an enjoyable break before you start teaching next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also -- LOVE the header picture -- it's so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete