Saturday, January 19, 2013

Catching up again

 We enjoyed hosting Christmas dinner for Rob's folks and his brother Jeff and family.

Skating indoors over Christmas break. 

Evan and his buddy Connor, making use of the little snow we had in early January

 A beautiful moment in my living room mid-morning in January

 Rob's latest project: framing the coffee shop ceiling

.
And sheeting it...  This will make it much warmer in the winter.

 Lana "upcycled" this old cast-off shirt of mine into this SWEET dress today.


And Evan created this beauty today (well, it took some prior time to cut the tree and dry out the wood, etc.  He did the woodburning today.


I've been working on getting older lately!  Life is good. 


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the finished products of your talented kids! Wow!

    Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I'm super impressed with your kids' creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your update and all the pics! Fun picture of Evan and his friend on the snowmobiles :) Both of your kids are very talented! Lana's dress she made is amazing!! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete