I promised more pictures on Medora...

There was some really cool scenery in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park. These rocks almost looked like giant bricks! We had a HOT day in the park with not a cloud in the sky.

Aunt Linda, I love yucca too! I took this picture of it along one of the hiking trails in Medora. I tried to transplant some this spring from Dad's to my gardens here at home, but alas! I got the wrong kind of plant! Will have to try again someday.

Lots of wildlife in the park too! We also enjoyed the prairie dog towns.

The Medora Musical was really good. We enjoyed our evening out in the beautiful outdoor amphitheatre built into the badlands. If you ever get a chance, it's worth a trip to see it all!

The little speck up on the horizon is a bull elk. They feed them behind the stage on the badlands just before the show. It's a small show in itself! Dad took this picture of us on one of the decks that head down to the amphitheatre seats.
No comments:
Post a Comment