We grow and change like our gardens....
Aren't husbands grand! I love that they are willing to learn new things to keep wives happy!(: The landscaping looks great too - you have been busy.Fun to see harvest pics too. Have a good week!
Beautiful flower beds! I know the project will look great once Rob has the sidwalk completed. Hugs to you all!
Good to see you again, Aleta, after a few years. You have beautiful children. The time goes.Michelle Herod (Pedersen)
Aren't husbands grand! I love that they are willing to learn new things to keep wives happy!(: The landscaping looks great too - you have been busy.
ReplyDeleteFun to see harvest pics too. Have a good week!
Beautiful flower beds! I know the project will look great once Rob has the sidwalk completed. Hugs to you all!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you again, Aleta, after a few years. You have beautiful children. The time goes.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Herod (Pedersen)