Monday, September 27, 2010

Back home again...

I've been in the classroom the whole month of September (with the exception of time off for convention), so today was my first day home....

10 reasons I love to be at home during the day:

I can spend time reading my Bible whenever I want!
I can take time to exercise, breath deeply, and think.
I feel able to listen to my children when THEY come home from school.
I can bake yummy things like homemade bread and applesauce.
I can almost catch up on laundry!
I can go outside and putter in my yard.
I love the companionship of my sweet pets.
I can take time to call a friend and chat.
I can play the piano or my violin however I want. No one's listening!
I can have a good dinner ready for my DH and kids.

There are many more. Someday I will have to make a "10 reasons I love to teach" list too. Because I truly do. A balance of some of each is best for me.

1 comment:

  1. I love your list. It sounds much like me. I love my days at home, but I enjoy many things about my job too. Enjoy your days!

    ReplyDelete