Friday, October 1, 2010

Hope

This Gerbera Daisy called my name so sweetly early this spring. I couldn't resist it's bright color in April. It has done so well this summer, that I am inclined to save it... I don't know how it will go, but we'll give it a try. That's why I called this post "Hope." We're supposed to freeze tonight, so I dug it and potted it up. I know it will be a big adjustment for it to learn to live indoors for the winter...
Hoping for the best!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some of my favorite flowers! Hoping it does well for you inside your home. Thank you for your birthday cards & the calls this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I understand about those flowers calling your name so sweetly! Hoping for the best for your flower, too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a beautiful bouquet of these (bought them at costco) mixed with my yellow sunflowers that I have been enjoying this week! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete