Thursday, January 20, 2011

My new hat!

My hat is complete!  It is soft and cozy.  I'm not used to wearing a hat in public, but I am trying to do it more often.  After all, at the moment, it's 24.5 BELOW ZERO!!!!!!!  One really should be wearing a hat in this weather... even if it messes with our hair-do's.

5 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Sure looks cozy and sounds like you need cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fantastic looking hat!!! And you sure do need it these days! Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way it turned out! [that's one thing you probably won't need to put in your suitcase...you'll think our weather is quite balmy compared to your subzero weather. can't wait!!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, love the color too! Can't believe you have been having such cold weather!! That makes winter seem so long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comments about my hat! We're trying our best to warm up this week...

    ReplyDelete