American Girl - Ready for SPRING!
Lana and I have had such a good time making this little outfit for Nicki. The colors are so bright and cheerful, and the fabric was of good quality and easy to work with! While I sewed the outfit, Lana made accessories with scraps and things she found lying around... like the flip-flops. Aren't they amazing!?! And the purse, and the pet outfits....
Aren't these just precious!?


Oh my goodness! How cute is this!!! I can't wait to show Kyla.
ReplyDeleteGo for it Aleta! I'm sure you'll do great on a jumper for Lana too!
Very cute!!! What a great idea and I'm sure Lana would love a matching jumper. And great job on the accessories, Lana!
ReplyDeletethe outfit is adorable! Can't wait to see the matching pictures with Lana's outfit!
ReplyDeleteWow...that is so cute!! Love the flip flops Lana. What a fun project to do together.
ReplyDeleteAdorable and fun project for you both.
ReplyDelete