Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life is Happening!

"Mom, you have not updated FOREVER!!!"

Lana accused me of this the other evening as I was making supper and she was surfing your blogs. 

I'm sorry I have no pictures to share.  I HAVE taken pictures and have some to share, but LIFE IS HAPPENING and I haven't gotten the pictures off the camera!  I'll just share some of what is happening so you know we are okay and have not forgotten our blog.

A couple months were pretty slow for subbing....  Now it's hopping! Right when the weather is trying to get nice and I should be outside.  But, this is good! 

Our new laundry room is really taking shape.  Last evening we moved the washer and dryer upstairs.  YAY!

Evan completed an invention for "Marketplace 4 Kids."  Pictures to come.

Lana begins a historical simulation program at school tomorrow called "Apple Valley."  Her name for the rest of the school year is Virginia Harris (the name was total coincidence!).  She "is" a 9 year old girl with a twin sister Victoria!  Thursday I will be teaching in their class, so I will be Miss Harris, her older sister.  (Can't be the mother because teachers back then could not be married!) 

Anyway.  Lots of fun stuff going on.  Lots of new little plant-lets growing in my laundry room aching to get outside.  Lots of perennials showing signs of green in my flowerbeds, but not showing much enthusiastic growth yet due to the chilly weather. 

Lots of planning for hosting a bridal shower for my niece in a few weeks!  Looking forward to that special occasion!

Thanks so much for your blogs updates.  We LOVE them!

2 comments:

  1. And we love checking yours too! Glad Lana gave you a boost.(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at your blog this morning, and now you have inspired me to catch up on mine! I loved Lana's sewing Birthday party and can relate to the fact that you got the second American Girl doll partly because you wanted her too!:) We leave for ND in 5 weeks... I can't wait!!! When it gets closer we will have to make plans because I REALLY want to come see you.
    Love you! Have a good day.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete