We grow and change like our gardens....
Happy Anniversary to you!!
Don't the years go by fast...Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary from us as well!(:
Happy Late Anniversary to you two! Hope you have many more happy years!
sweet gift...I see some gardening in your future :) Are you going to Dagmar?
Oh I am so happy i found your blog! Love this picture of you and Rob and all the other ones of your 2 kids. 16 years, that's unreal!! Happy belated Anniversary!! Precious memeories of your wedding! Love to you 4!!Aunt Susie
Happy Anniversary to you!!
ReplyDeleteDon't the years go by fast...Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary from us as well!(:
ReplyDeleteHappy Late Anniversary to you two! Hope you have many more happy years!
ReplyDeletesweet gift...I see some gardening in your future :) Are you going to Dagmar?
ReplyDeleteOh I am so happy i found your blog! Love this picture of you and Rob and all the other ones of your 2 kids. 16 years, that's unreal!! Happy belated Anniversary!! Precious memeories of your wedding! Love to you 4!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Susie