Monday, August 1, 2011

Suh-weet Visit!

This is called Pavlova...

I didn't make it.

My sister-in-law, Narelle did.

She's from Australia.

And married to Rob's brother, Steve.

She's an expert at this beautiful dish.

It's an Aussie tradition.

Even more sweet, was this gift they brought with them...


And we got to share her for a few days at our house!

Oh, how we love her!


Uh, huh!  Even Mattie loved her... 

Wellllll, sort of.

Mikayla loved Mattie anyway! :)


Playing games with Uncle Steve and Auntie Narelle...


Bonding time with Mikayla


While her Mommy and Daddy were packing up to go last Monday.


This is the three of them on Saturday.  We all got together again for Rob's folks' 50th Anniversary Celebration this weekend.   More pictures of that to come....


1 comment:

  1. SO nice to see pictures of Steve and his family. Looks like a special time together!

    I love your top picture of your landscaping-beautiful!

    I suppose your all back in school? We have a week to go. This summer went fast as usual.

    Thinking of you! Alison and family

    ReplyDelete