A little boy had to walk to the school bus and was afraid because he couldn't see his destination through the fog. His father told him simply to take a few steps and then he would be able to see far enough to take a few more. It takes faith to walk into the fog.... I often feel like I'm walking into the fog these days with teaching. I can't see the whole picture - I can just take a few steps at a time.
Here is one picture "in the fog" that I took the other day when Evan and Rob were trying out a new rifle. The fog was actually pretty light at this point.
The hoar-frost this morning was simply AWE-INSPIRING. Wish I could capture the peace, tranquility, and beauty. Here is a feeble attempt.
The fog has brought the blessing of the hoar-frost many days this week. May we always find the blessing....
So beautiful - thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is beautiful. Been thinking of you and hoping the teaching is going well.(:
ReplyDeleteLove the story you shared about the fog and also the beautiful pictures! I have been thinking about you too & hope teaching is going well!!
ReplyDelete