Friday, June 22, 2012

Friends


 Lana enjoyed some time with Rex on Sunday evening and Monday after convention.  Rex is the type of fella who can make friends with anyone fast!!  :)





I loved my quick visits with Monique here and there throughout the convention.  It is SO SWEET to have her living on the grounds and so sweet to have her for a friend!

5 comments:

  1. Donovan told us a story about Rex here at Devon! Said he is a professing dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh neat! I will be interested in hearing the story someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat to see these pictures! I have several of Lana & Rex I need to share with you. Rex is missing everyone! Several days after conv ended, he ran to the kitchen door and kind of jumped at it -- then sat there looking at it.....like if he waited long enough someone would come out! :) I would love to hear Donovan's story as well :)

    I also loved our visits and appreciated the time together so much! It always seems to go by too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your post and was going to tell about hearing about Rex too, and then I saw Jo mentioned it already. We could tell Donovan appreciated Rex, and the story had to do with walking with Rex. They saw some baby foxes one day and Donovan was intrigued just watching them, but Rex got a hold of one "and took care of it". The spiritual message being that we need to take care of those "baby foxes" even though they might be cute, intriguing, small and harmless. Thanks for sharing your pictures from your special days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for explaining the story Aunt Linda! Donavan had shared the fox story with Rob in great detail :/ so I can see where he got the spiritual lesson from it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete