These are not mine, but "my" 8th Grade FACS students made them. Aren't they cute??? It has been really fun teaching them to sew. The coolest thing? The students LOVED it! Who thought 8th grade boys would love to sew? I had my doubts, but they proved me wrong. :) Also... who thought 8th graders would like to crochet? In this day and age????? In the age of ipads, ipods, videogames, etc. etc.... ????? Well, "my" 8th graders loved it! "Chaining" became the coolest thing around... There is still hope in America...!
Yay!!! Lane just informed me that he wanted to buy one.(: They are very cute and I am so glad the kids enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteLast year Abby and her friends- even some of the boys- worked during recesses to crochet a chain that would stretch all the way around the school. :) now the chain ball sits in a display case in the school.
ReplyDeleteNeato!!
ReplyDeleteLol! I remember sewing pillows in 8th grade! Even the boys had to, like it or not but somehow they did enjoy it. Your kids did an awesome job on their pillows!
ReplyDelete