Evan got his first deer early in September. It was a special youth season, and he only hunted for an hour or two and was done! We are happy to have the good meat.
And it led to another project for him and his dad...
Yay for the mighty hunters!
Lane says - Yay, Evan! (And so do the rest of us!)
ReplyDeleteI just want to make a comment here....I just read your post from Mother's day and what you shared about your Mom...I knew her and your Dad as I grew up in Sidney, MT....I was 20 when my Mom died and I remember your Mom's kindness to me at that time...it had just been a year since your grandpa H. had died...I was kind of in a daze at the time but have remembered it and thought of it many times...we always miss our mothers but glad for special memories and knowing they have gone on to things that are better.
ReplyDeleteWow! This comment is a gift. Thank you! Maybe we will meet someday!
ReplyDeleteI think we actually did meet one time...at Dagmar the summer your Mother passed away...likely you don't remember me but I think your Dad introduced us...I don't get back that way often...but yes I hope we can meet again some time, too.
ReplyDelete