A quick March getaway to a very cool place nearby.
We did some relaxing, some sledding, some skiing, and snowmobiling. It was a real WINTER vacation!
Ready to go! This place was located right on a snowmobile trail.
Mattie- intently listening to big brothers Rip and Snort yipping in the woods (coyotes!)

 |
| We girls did a little sledding before we went skiing. I honestly think I preferred the sledding. I guess it's just more my style. |
 |
| Back home again. Plenty of snow for fun in the yard. |
 |
| Like I said, plenty of snow in the yard. This picture was taken out the west living room window. It was a beautiful sunset. It's too bad I'm so tardy with this post, because in March when I took this picture, I would have felt more of the beauty. Now I feel more of a bitterness, because this very same snow is still here! A bit less, but still here. And more is being added to it every few days. Hmmm.... Well, at least we won't have a drought!!! |
What a cool cabin! That looks like a great place to relax. I'm sure you're ready to see some signs of spring though!
ReplyDeleteWOw! We cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like to have snow like that! It is so dry here! Spring will come someday though, it is starting to show here.
ReplyDelete