Saturday, August 23, 2014
Up and Running!
This afternoon I was in the house and thought I heard a new noise... Could it be????? I looked at Lana and we headed to the window to see. Sure enough! The noise soon ceased and was quickly replaced by male voices whooping it up outside. The VW started!!! Voom Voooom Vooooooom!! Up and Running!
This morning was Lana's first cross country meet of the season. There were no crazy new noises, but Voom, Voooom, Voooooom... She is Up and Running! Actually she's been running all summer, but you know - this was the first race.
This is just a short post this evening. Rob and I are up and running too. School is in session, and life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like things have been busy there! So good to talk to you the other day. Hope your lesson plans are shaping up like you'd like.(:
ReplyDelete