Remember last fall when I had a post called "Hope" ?
Well, I fussed over that beauty all winter and loved every minute of it. It kept me in touch with another season....
And it's still alive!
So, the past few weeks I've had such a grand time taking stem cuttings from some of my plants and making new ones in preparations for warmer days ahead, with visions of full, lush flowerbeds filling my dreams....
A little thought formed.... could I have MORE of these lovely Gerbera Daisies?????
A little research done.
A little indecision.
A little courage.
Today I divided my Gerbera Daisy. Before I divided it, it looked like this.
I won't show you yet what it looks like now because 3 of my 4 transplants look sadly droopy....
BUT!!! There is HOPE! It has always looked droopy after I've transplanted it. I think it will be fine!
And I'll have Hope x 4!!!
I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment