Sunday, July 3, 2011

In this pretty little tree


In this pretty little tree....




We see this pretty little bird...

And this pretty little bird (and his partner-pretty-little-bird) has a pretty little nest...




And this pretty little nest had these pretty little eggs...

Which a few days ago hatched into..... 


These pretty little babies!!!  Well, Evan doesn't think they're pretty, but I do!  I find them most fascinating!  It's been fun to watch them grow. 

Today they are:





This pretty! 

This Yellow Warbler family has stolen my heart and provided so much simple, sweet entertainment.  They are cheerful birds, just like little pieces of sunshine.   I suppose the babies will soon be on their way, but now I've shared them with you!!


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Neat to see the all the pretty details - the tree, the bird, the nest, the eggs, and the new little birds! What fun to see! I'm glad you shared some glimpses with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Love this warm post. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing! :)
    p.s. Randy enjoyed it very much too!

    ReplyDelete