Tonight I hear and feel the "Bombs Bursting in Air" from the big fireworks show 15 miles away. Our own little show is over, and the kids are tucked into bed.
The fireworks were pretty neat...
But the sky behind them was even neater. And how about this?
Money can't buy it. Man can't make it. All we can do is appreciate it and be thankful for it.
And remember our Creator...
Who has talents this great and yet still has patience and love for little lives like my own and yours.
I feel thankful today for the freedom we have in this land.
for the incredible fresh air.
for peace.
and quiet.
Absolutely breath taking pictures! And what a lovely experience with the warbler family! thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your sky pictures too. I love the beautiful skies, but don't get pictures very often.
ReplyDeleteAleta I really enjoyed this post when I read it and didn't comment on it until tonight when my hands are free. Beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete