This past week, Evan and Lana have been creating a wedding with their Lego sets. And acting out the wedding with their minifigs. Emily is getting married tomorrow in Florida. Our thoughts are very close to them right now....
And we're remembering Emily at our own wedding several years ago when she was our adorable little flower girl. She wasn't performing her duties as expected, and finally wailed to her mom, "But, mommy, I don't want to get married!" Thank goodness that was at the rehearsal, and she did fine on the wedding day :).
We love you, Emily! We hope you and Braden have a very special day...
Love, us 4




Hi Aleta! Cute post :)
ReplyDeleteI just checked and your RSS feed is working. Yeah! I look forward to catching up on your blog.
I happened to blog hop to you... wow -- your kids look so different from what I remember from my GF days! Hope you're having a great summer! Kristin
ReplyDelete