Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our Reunion

Our time was grand... 


 And it went by so quickly.  Thank goodness for pictures!




These three buddies loved to hang out in "Auntie Elaine's Loft."  What a cool place it is!



Lana Jean and Lana Joanne


Some quality time with little Logan


This is my Auntie's beautiful flower/rock garden.  And my beautiful dear sweetie pie cousin and me.



I love to crochet these little finger puppets.  It kept me busy on the road.  One for each of my children, nieces and nephews.



I think they were the greatest hit with this little dolly!


A "Girl Cousins" picture.  We're missing Brenna, Molly, Kelly and Karla.


My adorable, precious, littlest niece who partly shares my name!



This is my nephew, Mr. Christopher Robin!



Big boys and their shades!



Goodbyes are no fun, but fist-taps are cool!


4 comments:

  1. And it really did go by too fast, didn't it? But we sure enjoyed our time and Morgan is still getting lots of mileage out of 'her' finger puppets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have really good reunion pictures! I love the one of you and Melita. It was such a special time. Good news...I'll be glad to know when you update your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shared some great pictures and some sweet memories! The puppets are so fun and adorable. :) Love the picture of you and Melita too! Maybe I will have to use that one as I don't think we actually got one! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see your reunion pictures! Especially like the pictures of you & Melita and you & Elaine. The one of you and Elaine reminded me of Dagmar & the special times with you 2 as you were doing laundry here :) hugs! Mo

    ReplyDelete