Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our Coffee Shop

Rob set up a coffee shop in our garage this weekend!  It seems a highly unlikely business venture for us since neither of us is truly a coffee lover.  But, we are going to give it a try!  Hopefully it will be efficient in "serving up" some great organization! 

Okay, so here are the REAL pictures!


Nice!  Don't you think?   By the way...   We did NOT drink all this coffee!  It is compliments of several sources.  I use coffee grounds in my compost, so we get lots of these containers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I just about took the bait on that one, even hook,line, and sinker. I was hoping you weren't drinking something stronger than coffee to think you could start a coffee shop out in the middle of no where, (listen who's talking). Now that I have escaped cardiac arrest I will let you go and tell you "I'm impressed". Dad

    ReplyDelete