Monday, November 22, 2010

That First Visit

Rob and I met in October 1992, and then saw each other again for the first time at Thanksgiving.  
It looks like I liked him, doesn't it....?















And I guess he liked me, because he has proven it for the last 18 years!
Special time singing hymns at Grandma's one evening.

Happy Memory Lane Monday, everyone, and may we all give thanks for our many wonderful blessings. 

p.s.  Thanks for having the courage to drive 450 miles to visit me that first time.  I love you, rjk!




From This Front Porch

3 comments:

  1. These are some need b4 me pictures! Fun to see you and Rob-you look so young but yet your really haven't changed all that much. Some of my first memories of Randy and I are Thanksgiving on the farm too!

    Too bad our plans this year didn't turn out how we thought but sure hope you had a good time anyway. We really had a nice time here. Hope it works to get together though soon-maybe this spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops!!! I mean "neat b4 me pictures" =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure missed you at Thanksgiving this year! Lane told me yesterday, "Momma, I want EVERYONE here!"

    On the long drive out, we were remembering the first Thanksgiving Ryan brought me home 9 years ago. And all the train rides. Kinda wish we were riding the train home this year!

    ReplyDelete